I will remember 2013 for entering this marvelous world of WordPress.. a world of kind, sensitive, ruminative and warm souls. It feels nice to earn encouragement from bloggers who are kind enough to read my posts.
I sincerely thank cupitonians http://cupitonians.wordpress.com for nominating me for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. It’s a great honor for me. cupitonians has a great blog with insightful and riveting posts. Following are two of the many posts that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading:
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly. –Vintage Book Fairy
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
7 things you may not know about me:
1) I am a fan of Amitabh Bachchan and Robert Downey Jr.
2) I have mild acrophobia (fear of heights) which adds to my thrill of Giant wheel and roller Coaster rides.
3) One of my favourite songs is Tracy Chapman’s “Fast Cars”
4) I adore Late Mohd Rafi.- one of the greatest singers who have sung for Hindi Movies.
5) I lose track of time while playing the keyboard.
6) I love cricket and rate Sachin Tendulkar as the best batsman, Wasim Akram as the best bowler and Kapil Dev as the best all-rounder ever.
7) I love “Gajar Ka Halwa”. ( A North Indian delicacy made from carrot)
What is The Imagine Award?
“The Imagine Award” is an award created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
1. Copy and paste the award to your post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
3. List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Copy and paste The Imagine Award to your blog page.
This award is special as gives me an opportunity to talk about the nominating blogger – http://cupitonians.wordpress.com/. The three things that I admire about her are:
1) The posts are related to so diversified aspects of life that the reader identifies with them.
2) She has a knack of invoking humor in her posts that make them even more lively to read.
3) There is a sense of unbridled innocence that enhances the joy of reading.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers (in no particular order) for both the awards.
- Jody Dontje
- Rohidas Sanap
- Miss Lou
- Die Trying
- Ann Koplow
- Nancy Loderick
- Everyday Power
I once again thank cupitonians for encouraging me with this very kind gesture. I accept both the awards – The dragon’s Loyalty Award and The Imagine Award with gratitude.