Once upon a time I started going to school. I still remember the feeling was an inexplicable mix of awe, keenness, anxiety, amusement, smiles and tears.
Then I grew up. I “became” an adult who know things. Or so I thought…before stumbling upon my desire to express my opinions and feelings. And I entered the world of blogging – a beautiful world inhabited by great minds full of ideas, positivity and compassion. And here I am again experiencing another inexplicable mix of awe, keenness, anxiety, amusement, smiles and tears.
Even as I am still clumsily posting ideas and wondering whether I make sense, a kind soul Glorialana has nominated my for The Versatile Blogger Award. I thank you Glorialana for this very kind gesture and filling me with a feeling that I belong here.
1.Thank the person who gave you this award. Done.
2.Include a link to their blog. Done.
3.Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Done.
4.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Done
5.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Done.
So I guess it’s time to talk a bit about the 7 ways I look at the world.
- I love kids. That may be because I love innocence which I define as courage to be real. And I also love meeting the kid in adults…the kid suppressed by maturity, ambition and lust…the kid that rarely manages to break loose.
- I love watching thrillers and Sci fis …may be because I love a world of possibilities and the desire to stretch the limits.
- I sometimes feel helpless because I believe that there is enough money in my country to ensure everyone here has food and shelter. I also believe if given a chance I can run the country. 🙂 I wish I were the PM of India. If wishes were horses….!
- I love music. Music is my bridge to God. Music has the power to transport me to a world where I am oh-so- close to God. Music has the power to unwind me and recharge me with life. Playing musical instruments like the keyboard and the flute soothes my like nothing else.
- I believe Love is the most hyped and the least understood emotion and this is one of the reasons behind lot of miseries of mankind especially in the modern times.
- I believe that technology has on one hand made life simpler and better but at the same time it has made life dull and boring thereby pushing the youth towards the bizarre. No technology can diminish the importance of the human touch and we must not lose it to technology.
- I believe an individual is only as strong as his/her family and friends. Family and friends are the true sources of strength and we should always respect them.
Hope my fellow bloggers are comfortable with my world view.
My nominees for The Versatile Blogger Awards:
I feel grateful and greatly honoured in accepting The Versatile Blogger Award. And I sincerely hope that my thoughts make you happy the way your thoughts edify me.